STOREMASTA gas cages have a number of features that make them compliant with the requirements of AS4332-2004. These features include:
- Fixed louver walls with 50% of their area as openings to provide natural ventilation.
- Non-combustible construction that complies with the requirements of AS1530.1.
- Individual cylinder restraint bars and chains that protect gas cylinders from being knocked over.
- Sufficient protection from impact damage.
- Doors that open outwards.
- Distinct safety, warning and dangerous goods signage that complies with AS1216 and AS1319.
STOREMASTA gas storage cages also have a number of extra features that help reduce risk and improve efficiencies in the storage and handling of gas cylinders. These features include:
- Base plates to stability in high wind regions.
- Forklift channels for easy relocation of gas cylinder stores.
- Pad-lockable doors to provide extra security and limited access to hazardous gas cylinders.
Browse our range of gas cylinder storage cabinets and feel free to contact us if you require any expert assistance.