STOREMASTA manufacturers chemical storage solutions for each class of dangerous goods. This includes containers to store, Explosives, Flammable Gas, Flammable Liquids, Oxidising Agents, Organic Peroxides, Toxic Substances, Radioactive Substances, Corrosive Substances and Miscellaneous Dangerous Goods. All chemical storage containers comply with the relevant Australian Standard for the class of dangerous goods being stored. These Australian Standards include:
- Class 1 Explosives: AS 2187.1 - 1998 - Explosives, storage, transport and Use
- Class 2 Gases: AS 4332-2004 - The storage and handling of gases in cylinders
- Class 3 Flammable Liquids: AS1940-2017 - The storage and handling of flammable liquids
- Class 4 Flammable Solids: AS/NZS 5026-2012 - The storage and handling of class 4 dangerous goods
- Class 5.1 Oxidising Agents: AS 4326-2008 - The storage and handling of oxidising agents
- Class 5.2 Organic Peroxides: AS 2714 - 2008 - The storage and handling of organic peroxides
- Class 6 Toxic Substances: AS/NZS 4452 - 1997 - The storage and handling of toxic substances
- Class 7 Radioactive Substances: ANSI N14-7-2013 - Guidance for packaging type A quantities of radioactive materials
- Class 8 Corrosive Substances: AS 3780-2008 - The storage and handling of corrosive substances
- Class 9 Miscellaneous Dangerous Goods: AS/NZS 4681-200 - The storage and handling of class 9 dangerous goods.
- Mixed Classes of Dangerous Goods: AS 3833-2007 - The storage and handling or mixed classes of dangerous goods.
If you require a custom chemical storage container with specific dimensions and other features such as pumping equipment and roller bases, contact STOREMASTA on 1300 134 223. STOREMASTA is an Australian manufacturer with an in house engineering and design team that will work with you to develop a chemical storage solution that will exceed your specific dangerous goods storage needs.