Download the product spec sheet by filling the form below.
250L - Pesticides Storage CabinetSC250PE
The SC250PE is a heavy duty pesticide cabinet (best suited to vertical spaces) and purpose-built for holding up to 250 litres of pesticides. Safely store your pesticides in a dedicated chemical store that is clearly marked with relevant safety signage.
Features of the SC250PE include: twin hydraulic-action doors that automatically close in sequence; double walled sheet steel construction with a 40mm thermic air barrier; spill containment sump (65 litres); vent openings and flash arrestors that sync with your mechanical ventilation system.
The SC250PE is designed and manufactured in Australia according to AS/NZS-4452-1997 - The storage and handling of toxic substances. Order your heavy duty pesticides storage cabinet (250 litres) direct from STOREMASTA today.
- Double walled sheet steel construction with a 40mm thermic air barrier
- High capacity liquid tight sump to contain spills - 150mm deep
- Self-closing, close fitting doors held shut by catches at 2 points
- Built in flash arrestors and vent openings [for mechanical ventilation systems]
- Strong fully adjustable shelving perforated for free air movement, 100mm adjustment increments
- Sequential door closing system
- Stainless steel pin with continuous hinging for strength and reliability
- State of the art powder coat finish for high durability and performance
- Distinct safety signs and directions that comply with AS1216 and AS1319
- Designed and manufactured in full conformance to AS/NZS-4452-1997 - The storage and handling of toxic substances
|External||H 1750||W 1100||D 500|
|Internal||H 1503||W 1018||D 420|
Dangerous Goods Compliance Specifications
|Complies with||AS/NZS - 4452 - 1997|
|Shelf Thickness (mm)||28|
|Shelf spacing (mm)||100|
|No. of Shelf Lugs||15|