Download the product spec sheet by filling the form below.
350L - Pesticides Storage CabinetSC350PE
The SC350PE is a heavy-duty pesticide cabinet (best suited to vertical spaces) and purpose-built for holding up to 350 litres of pesticides. Safely store your pesticides in a dedicated chemical store that is clearly marked with relevant safety signage.
Features of the SC350PE include: twin hydraulic-action doors that automatically close in sequence; double walled sheet steel construction with a 40mm thermic air barrier; spill containment sump (65 litres); vent openings and flash arrestors that sync with your mechanical ventilation system.
The SC350PE is designed and manufactured in Australia according to AS/NZS-4452-1997 - The storage and handling of toxic substances.
Order your heavy-duty pesticides storage cabinet (250 litres) direct from STOREMASTA today.
- Double walled sheet steel construction with a 40mm thermic air barrier
- High-capacity liquid tight sump to contain spills - 150mm deep
- Self-closing, close fitting doors held shut by catches at 2 points
- Built in flash arrestors and vent openings [for mechanical ventilation systems]
- Strong fully adjustable shelving perforated for free air movement, 100mm adjustment increments
- Sequential door closing system
- Stainless steel pin with continuous hinging for strength and reliability
- State of the art powder coat finish for high durability and performance
- Distinct safety signs and directions that comply with AS1216 and AS1319
- Designed and manufactured in full conformance to AS/NZS-4452-1997 - The storage and handling of toxic substances
|External||H 1880||W 1160||D 804|
|Internal||H 1608||W 1080||D 718|
|Winchester Size||0.5L - 65mmW||2.5L - 135mmW||5L - 190mmW|
|Capacity||880* - 5 storage levels||160* - 4 storage levels||60* - 4 storage levels|
|Drum Size||4L - 180mmW||20L - 300mmW||60L - 400mmW||205L - 600mmW|
|Capacity||54* - 5 storage levels||18||4||1|
Dangerous Goods Compliance Specifications
|Complies with||AS/NZS - 4452 - 1997|
|Full Weight||161 Kg|
|Shelf Thickness (mm)||28|
|Shelf spacing (mm)||100|
|No. of Shelf Lugs||16|