STOREMASTA acid storage cabinets have a number of features that make them compliant with the requirements of AS3780-2008. These features include:
- Self-closing, close-fitting doors that hold shut by catches at two points
- Doors that don’t open inwards and which can be opened from within the cabinet.
- Liquid-tight spill containment sump that is 150mm deep and has the capacity to hold at least 25% of the cabinets maximum storage capacity.
- Perforated shelves to allow for free air movement within the cabinet
- Constructed from a corrosive resistant material or protected by a corrosive-resistant coating.
- Class 8 dangerous goods diamond to warn workers of the corrosive material stored within the cabinet.
All STOREMASTA acid and base storage cabinets are manufactured at STOREMASTA’s Australian based manufacturing facility using high quality materials and advanced manufacturing processes. Browse our range of corrosive cabinets and please feel free to contact us if you require any expert advice.