Download the product spec sheet by filling the form below.
60L - Corrosive Substance Storage CabinetSC0608
For the indoor storage of Class 8 Corrosive Substances, choose our Australian-made Corrosive Safety Cabinets.
This 60L Corrosive Substance Storage Cabinet features a liquid-tight spill containment sump, PVC spill trays on shelving, lockable doors and compliant dangerous goods signage.
Designed and manufactured in Tasmania, our range of Corrosive Safety Cabinets are made in full conformance with Australian Standards.
- Double walled sheet steel construction with a 40mm thermic air barrier
- High capacity liquid tight sump to contain spills - 150mm deep
- Self-closing, close fitting doors held shut by catches at 2 points. The doors do not open inwards and are capable of being opened from within the cabinet
- Built in flash arrestors and vent openings [for mechanical ventilation systems]
- Strong fully adjustable shelving perforated for free air movement, 100mm adjustment increments
- Sequential door closing system
- Stainless steel pin with continuous hinging for strength and reliability
- State of the art powder coat finish for high durability and performance
- PVC spill trays on shelves for corrosion protection
- Distinct safety signs and directions that comply with AS 1216 and AS 1319
- Designed and manufactured in full conformance to AS 3780:2023 - The storage and handling of corrosive substances
|External||H 1065||W 500||D 450|
|Internal||H 818||W 418||D 370|
Dangerous Goods Compliance Specifications
|Complies with||AS3780 - 2023|
|Shelf Thickness (mm)||28|
|Shelf spacing (mm)||100|
|No. of Shelf Lugs||8|