Download the product spec sheet by filling the form below.
100L - Polyethylene Corrosive Substance Storage CabinetCP1000
The CP1000 is a high density Polyurethane Safety Cabinet that is purpose built for safely storing Class 8 Corrosive Substances up to 100 Litres in capacity. Now you can isolate your corrosives in a completely metal-free storage cabinet that has been tested for chemical resistance by the CSIRO.
Features of the CP1000 include fully lockable doors that close automatically, adjustable shelving, and dual compartments that allow acids and bases to be safely stored in the one cabinet. The Poly Corrosive Cabinet comes complete with dangerous goods signage and warning placards.
The CP1000 is the ideal solution for long term storage of highly corrosive substances. 100% Australian made, order your polyethylene corrosive substance storage cabinet direct from Storemasta today.
- High capacity liquid tight spill containment sump to contain spills - 150mm deep
- Self closing, close fitting doors. Doors do not open inward and can be opened from within the cabinet
- Corrosive resistant latch with no metallic components
- Strong fully adjustable shelving perforated for free air movement, 100mm adjustable increments
- Fully welded polyethylene construction
- Optional vent openings and flash arrestors [for mechanical ventilation systems]
- Manufactured with UV-stabilized High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) for high durability and performance
- Distinct safety signs and directions that comply with AS 1216 and AS 1319
- Designed and manufactured in full conformance to AS 3780:2023 - The storage and handling of corrosive substances
|External||H 790||W 990||D 470|
|Internal||H 590||W 2 x 470||D 410|
Dangerous Goods Compliance Specifications
|Complies with||AS3780 - 2023|
|Sump Capacity||2 x 50L|
|Shelf Thickness (mm)||15|
|Shelf spacing (mm)||40|
|No. of Shelf Lugs||15|