STOREMASTA toxic substance storage cabinets have several features to ensure they comply with the requirements of AS NZS 4452-1997. Some of these features include:
- Perforated shelving to permit free air movement within the cabinet.
- Sheet metal construction that will not melt at temperatures less than 850 °C.
- Liquid tight spill containment sump in the bottom of the cabinet that is at least 150mm deep and capable of holding 25% of the aggregate capacity of the cabinet.
- Lockable doors to prevent unauthorised access.
- Self-closing close-fitting doors.
- Fabricated with a double walled sheet steel construction with a 40mm air barrier to provide thermal protection in the event of a fire.
Browse our range of toxic storage products and feel free to contact one of our dangerous goods consultants for any technical queries on how to store toxic chemicals. You can contact our consultants on 1300 134 223 or firstname.lastname@example.org.