Download the product spec sheet by filling the form below.
170L - Toxic Storage CabinetSC1706
Class 6 Toxic Substances must be stored in a controlled environment to reduce the risk of chemical spills. The Storemasta Toxic Substance Storage Cabinet SC1706 is an Australian made Safety Cabinet that meets the stringent requirements of AS 4452.
Safety cabinet features include Storemasta’s patented sequential door closing system SAFE-T-CLOSE® — which delivers a smooth hydraulic action, allowing doors to close firmly and in sequence, every time. This toxic cabinet is equipped with a compliant spill containment sump to capture toxic spills and fully adjustable perforated shelving to encourage natural air flow.
The Storemasta range of Chemical Storage Cabinets are an ideal indoor storage solution, with models available for every hazard class. Choose a Toxic Storage Cabinet that protects your people, property and environment with the highest quality chemical controls on the market.
- Stainless steel pin with continuous hinging for strength and reliability
- Strong fully adjustable shelving perforated for free air movement, 100mm adjustment increments
- High capacity liquid tight sump to contain spills - 150mm deep
- State of the art powder coat finish for high durability and performance
- Built in flash arrestors and vent openings [for mechanical ventilation systems]
- Self-closing, close fitting doors held shut by catches at 2 x points
- Sequential door closing system
- Double walled sheet steel construction with 40mm thermic air barrier
- Distinct safety signs and directions that comply with AS1216 and AS1319
- Designed and manufactured in full conformance to AS/NZS 4452:1997 - The storage and handling of toxic substances.
- Manufactured in Australia
Dangerous Goods Compliance Specifications
|2 + Base
|Shelf Thickness (mm)
|Shelf spacing (mm)
|No. of Shelf Lugs
|6 (including base level)