STOREMASTA pesticide storage cupboards have a number of features that ensure their compliance with the requirements of AS NZS 4452:1997 and AS 2057:1998. These features include:
- Double walled sheet steel construction with a 40mm air gap between the walls. This air gap provides a thermal barrier in the event of a fire.
- Self-closing, close-fitting doors
- A liquid tight spill containment sump in the bottom of the cabinet that’s at least 150 mm deep and capable of holding at least 25% of the storage capacity of the cabinet.
- Perforated shelves to allow free air movement within the cabinet.
- Non-combustible construction that will not melt at temperatures less than 850 °C.
Browse our farm chemical storage products and feel free to contact one of our dangerous goods consultants for any expert advice on how to safely store and manage pesticides and other farm chemicals. You can contact our consultants on 1300 134 223 or firstname.lastname@example.org.