Download the product spec sheet by filling the form below.
100L - Pesticides Storage CabinetSC100PE
The SC100PE is a compact-sized pesticide cabinet (perfect for under-bench storage) and specifically designed for holding small quantities of pesticides (100 litre capacity). Secure your pesticides indoors in this dedicated chemical store that is clearly marked with the correct safety signage.
Features of the SC100PE include: single hydraulic-action door that closes automatically; double walled sheet steel construction with a 40mm thermic air barrier; liquid tight spill containment sump (23 litres); vent openings and flash arrestors that fit your mechanical ventilation system.
The SC100PE is part of our range of indoor chemical storage cabinets suited to most classes of Dangerous Goods, pesticides, and hazardous chemicals. 100% Australian made, order your compact-sized pesticide storage cabinet (100 litres) direct from STOREMASTA today.
- Stainless steel pin with continuous hinging for strength and reliability
- Strong fully adjustable shelving perforated for free air movement, 100mm adjustment increments
- High capacity liquid tight sump to contain spills - 150mm deep
- State of the art powder coat finish for high durability and performance
- Built in flash arrestors and vent openings [for mechanical ventilation systems]
- Self-closing, close fitting doors held shut by catches at 2 x points
- Sequential door closing system
- Double walled sheet steel construction with 40mm thermic air barrier
- Distinct safety signs and directions that comply with AS1216 and AS1319
- Designed and manufactured in full conformance to AS/NZS-4452-1997 - The storage and handling of toxic substances.
- Manufactured in Australia
|External||H 800||W 920||D 615|
|Internal||H 553||W 838||D 535|
Dangerous Goods Compliance Specifications
|Complies with||AS/NZS 4452:1997|
|Full Weight||65 Kg|