Download the product spec sheet by filling the form below.
60L - Flammable Liquid Storage CabinetSC060
The SC060 is a flammable storage cabinet designed to safely house 60 litres of Class 3 Flammable Liquids. Purpose-built for indoor storage, the safety cabinet has fully adjustable shelves, a liquid tight spill containment sump (23 litre capacity), and vents compatible with your mechanical ventilation system.
This flammable cabinet is hardy and tough, thanks to the double-walled sheet steel construction, heavy duty door, continuous hinging, and high-tech power coat finish. The SC060 comes complete with compliant safety signage and warning placards for Class 3 Flammable Liquids.
Part of Storemasta's chemical safey cabinet range, the SC060 is designed and manufactured in Australia in accordance with AS1940-2017. Order your flammable liquids storage cabinet direct from Storemasta today.
- Double walled sheet steel construction with a 40mm thermic air barrier
- High capacity liquid tight sump to contain spills - 150mm deep
- Self-closing, close fitting doors that latch at 2 points
- Built in flash arrestors and vent openings [for mechanical ventilation systems]
- Strong fully adjustable shelving perforated for free air movement, 100mm adjustment increments
- Sequential door closing system
- Stainless steel pin with continuous hinging for strength and reliability
- State of the art powder coat finish for high durability and performance
- Distinct safety signs and directions that comply with AS 1216 and AS 1319
- Designed and Manufactured in full conformance to AS 1940:2017 - The storage and handling of flammable and combustible liquids
|External||H 1065||W 500||D 450|
|Internal||H 818||W 418||D 370|
Dangerous Goods Compliance Specifications
|Complies with||AS1940 - 2017|
|Shelf Thickness (mm)||28|
|Shelf spacing (mm)||100|
|No. of Shelf Lugs||8|