Download the product spec sheet by filling the form below.
350L - Flammable Liquid Storage CabinetSC350
The SC350 is a flammable storage cabinet ready to safely hold 350 litres of Class 3 Flammable Liquids. Purpose-built for indoor storage, the unit features fully adjustable shelving, a 118 litre spill containment sump, and vent openings that sync with your mechanical ventilation system.
This flammable cabinet is tough and hard-wearing, thanks to the double-walled sheet steel construction and high-tech power coat finish. The SC350 arrives with fully compliant warning placards and safety signage for Class 3 Flammable Liquids.
STOREMASTA’s innovative SAFE-T-STORE® series is a range of indoor storage cabinets, all designed and manufactured in Australia — the SC350 in accordance with AS1940-2017. Order your flammable liquids storage cabinet from STOREMASTA today.
- Double walled sheet steel construction with a 40mm thermic air barrier
- High capacity liquid tight sump to contain spills - 150mm deep
- Self-closing, close fitting doors that latch at 2 points
- Built in flash arrestors and vent openings [for mechanical ventilation systems]
- Strong fully adjustable shelving perforated for free air movement, 100mm adjustment increments
- Sequential door closing system
- Stainless steel pin with continuous hinging for strength and reliability
- State of the art powder coat finish for high durability and performance
- Distinct safety signs and directions that comply with AS 1216 and AS 1319
- Designed and Manufactured in full conformance to AS 1940:2017 - The storage and handling of flammable and combustible liquids
|External||H 1750||W 1100||D 800|
|Internal||H 1503||W 1018||D 720|
Dangerous Goods Compliance Specifications
|Complies with||AS1940 - 2017|
|Shelf Levels||3 (Including Base)|
|Shelf Thickness (mm)||28|
|Shelf spacing (mm)||100|
|No. of Shelf Lugs||16|