Download the product spec sheet by filling the form below.
250L - Flammable Liquid Storage CabinetSC300
The SC300 is an indoor safety cabinet designed to house 250 litres of Class 3 Flammable Liquids. A tall slim design (fits vertical spaces), this flammable cabinet features fully adjustable shelving (along 100mm increments) which allows you to store a range of different tin sizes.
This flammable cabinet is powerfully constructed from double walled sheet steel (40mm thermic air barrier) and is finished with a high-tech power coating. The SC300 secures Dangerous Goods behind a sturdy self-closing door with continuous hinging and a stainless steel pin.
STOREMASTA’s practical SAFE-T-STORE® indoor storage cabinets are designed and manufactured in Australia according to the highest safety standards. Order your flammable liquids storage cabinet from STOREMASTA today.
- Double walled sheet steel construction with a 40mm thermic air barrier
- High capacity liquid tight sump to contain spills - 150mm deep
- Self-closing, close fitting doors that latch at 2 points
- Built in flash arrestors and vent openings [for mechanical ventilation systems]
- Strong fully adjustable shelving perforated for free air movement, 100mm adjustment increments
- Sequential door closing system
- Stainless steel pin with continuous hinging for strength and reliability
- State of the art powder coat finish for high durability and performance
- Distinct safety signs and directions that comply with AS 1216 and AS 1319
- Designed and Manufactured in full conformance to AS 1940:2017 - The storage and handling of flammable and combustible liquids
|External||H 1880||W 806||D 804|
|Internal||H 1608||W 700||D 718|
Dangerous Goods Compliance Specifications
|Complies with||AS1940 - 2017|
|Shelf Thickness (mm)||28|
|Shelf spacing (mm)||100|
|No. of Shelf Lugs||16|