Download the product spec sheet by filling the form below.
160L - Organic Peroxide Storage CabinetSC16052
The SC16052 is an indoor chemical storage cabinet able to safely store up to 160 litres of Class 5.2 Organic Peroxides. Keep your organic peroxides secured from flammables and other incompatible substances in this double-walled sheet steel safety cabinet.
Features of the SC16052 include: compliant spill containment sump (57 litre capacity); self-closing doors which don’t jam or generate sparks; perforated shelving to maximise the natural movement of air; mandatory warning placards and safety signage.
The SC16052 is part of the Storemasta range of compliant chemical safety cabinets for storing Dangerous Goods and Hazardous Chemicals. 100% manufactured in Australia to the highest safety Standards including AS2714-2008 - The storage and handling of organic peroxides. Order direct from Storemasta today.
- Double walled sheet steel construction with a 40mm thermic air barrier
- High capacity liquid tight sump to contain spills - 150mm deep
- Self-closing, close fitting doors that automatically release in the event of a build-up of pressure within the cabinet
- Built in flash arrestors and vent openings [for mechanical ventilation systems]
- Strong fully adjustable shelving perforated for free air movement, 100mm adjustment increments
- Sequential door closing system
- Stainless steel pin with continuous hinging for strength and reliability
- State of the art powder coat finish for high durability and performance
- Distinct safety signs and directions that comply with AS 1216 and AS 1319
- Designed and manufactured in full conformance to AS 2714:2008 - The storage and handling of organic peroxides
|External||H 1220||W 1100||D 450|
|Internal||H 973||W 1018||D 370|
|Max Capacity||160L Maximum capacity of the cabinet is subject to the packing group of the chemical stored. Please refer to the relevant Australian Standard for further details.|
Dangerous Goods Compliance Specifications
|Complies with||AS2714 - 2008|
|Shelf Thickness (mm)||28|
|Shelf spacing (mm)||100|
|No. of Shelf Lugs||10|