Download the product spec sheet by filling the form below.
100L - Flammable Liquid Storage CabinetSC100
The SC100 is an indoor safety cabinet designed to store 100 litres of Class 3 Flammable Liquids. To keep your flammable liquids safe, the unit contains perforated shelving, flash arrestors and vent openings (to fit a mechanical ventilation system); and a 45 litre (liquid tight) spill containment sump.
On the outside, the SC100 is finished with a high-tech powder coat, and arrives complete with compliant warning placards and cautionary signs. Your flammables are always secure behind the SAFE-T-CLOSE® sequential closing system, which keeps the doors closed at all times (without generating sparks).
The SC100 is part of the innovative SAFE-T-STORE® range of indoor Safety Cabinets for Dangerous Goods. Designed and manufactured in Australia to AS1940-2017, order your flammable liquid storage cabinet direct from STOREMASTA today.
- Double walled sheet steel construction with a 40mm thermic air barrier
- High capacity liquid tight sump to contain spills - 150mm deep
- Self-closing, close fitting doors that latch at 2 points
- Built in flash arrestors and vent openings [for mechanical ventilation systems]
- Strong fully adjustable shelving perforated for free air movement, 100mm adjustment increments
- Sequential door closing system
- Stainless steel pin with continuous hinging for strength and reliability
- State of the art powder coat finish for high durability and performance
- Distinct safety signs and directions that comply with AS 1216 and AS 1319
- Designed and Manufactured in full conformance to AS 1940:2017 - The storage and handling of flammable and combustible liquids
|External||H 800||W 920||D 615|
|Internal||H 553||W 838||D 535|
Dangerous Goods Compliance Specifications
|Complies with||AS1940 - 2017|
|Shelf Thickness (mm)||28|
|Shelf spacing (mm)||50|
|No. of Shelf Lugs||11|