Download the product spec sheet by filling the form below.
350L - Small Outdoor Organic Peroxide StorePR350-52
The PR350-52 is an organic peroxide store with a holding capacity of 350 litres. Purpose-built for storing Class 5.2 Organic Peroxides outdoors, this chemical safety cabinet is manufactured from heavy duty sheet steel and can withstand even the most extreme weather conditions.
Features of the PR350-52 include: compliant safety signage, ventilators that were designed in accordance with AS2714-2008, perforated shelving, and a 113 litre spill containment sump.
The PR350-52 is part of the STOREMASTA Mini-Series, a range of relocatable chemical stores suiting most classes of Dangerous Goods. 100% designed and manufactured in Australia, order your Organic Peroxide Store direct from STOREMASTA today.
- Doors with 270° hinging to provide easy access
- ISO locking bars for high security
- Natural ventilation that complies with AS 2714:2008
- Forklift channels for easy relocation
- Heavy duty adjustable perforated shelving
- Cambered roof for rainwater run off
- Earthing stake and mounting
- Appropriate safety signage that complies with AS 1216 and AS 1319
- Designed and manufactured in full conformance to AS 2714:2008 - The storage and handling of organic peroxides
|External||H 1995||W 1150||D 900|
|Internal||H 1690||W 1135||D 755|
Dangerous Goods Compliance Specifications
|Complies with||AS2714 - 2008|
|Shelf Thickness (mm)||28|
|Shelf spacing (mm)||165|
|No. of Shelf Lugs||10|