Download the product spec sheet by filling the form below.
250L - Small Outdoor Flammable Liquid StorePR250
The PR250 is an outdoor safety cabinet able to safely hold 250 litres of Class 3 Flammable Liquids. A tough flammable liquids store (designed specifically for outdoor storage) the unit is fully relocatable via forklift channels. It has a cambered roof to maximise rainwater run-off, and its heavy duty construction is cyclone proof.
The interior of PR250 has adjustable shelves, a liquid tight spill containment sump (88 litre capacity), and ventilators to suit AS 1940-2004. The flammable cabinet arrives with fully compliant warning placards and safety signs to suit Class 3 Flammable Liquids.
The PR250 by STOREMASTA is part of the Relocatable Mini-Series - an advanced range of relocatable storage cabinets for storing Dangerous Goods outdoors. Order your flammable liquids store direct from STOREMASTA today.
- Doors with 270° hinging to provide easy access
- ISO locking bars for high security
- Natural ventilation that complies with AS 1940:2017
- Forklift channels for easy relocation
- Heavy duty adjustable perforated shelving
- Cambered roof for rainwater run off
- Earthing stake and mounting
- Appropriate safety signage that complies with AS 1216 and AS 1319
- Designed and manufactured in full conformance to AS 1940:2017 - The storage and handling of flammable and combustible liquids
|External||H 1375||W 1150||D 900|
|Internal||H 1070||W 1135||D 755|
Dangerous Goods Compliance Specifications
|Complies with||AS1940 - 2017|
|Shelf Thickness (mm)||28|
|Shelf spacing (mm)||165|
|No. of Shelf Lugs||6|