Download the product spec sheet by filling the form below.
6 x 9kg - LPG Bottle StoreGQA06
The GQA06 is a heavy duty LPG bottle store for safely holding 6 x 9kg LPG cylinders (P size) at a range of industrial worksites either indoors or outdoors. This compliant gas cylinder store can be moved about the job site using forklift channels (empty lift only), then bolted down and padlocked.
Features of the GQA06 include: perforated walls that provide natural ventilation; safety restraint chains; compliant warning placards for Class 2.1 flammable gases; and a high-tech corrosion-resistant finish.
The GQA06 is another compliant gas cylinder store designed and manufactured exclusively by STOREMASTA - helping you reach 100% WHS compliance when storing Dangerous Goods. Manufactured right here in Australia, order your LPG cylinder store direct from STOREMASTA today.
- Chain restraints to allow gas cylinder to be restrained
- Heavy duty construction and surface protection for outdoor use
- State of the art powder coat finish for high durability and performance
- Padlockable door for high security
- Forklift channels for easy relocation
- Natural ventilation that complies with AS 4332:2004
- Empty lift only
- Compact design specifically suited for the storage of 9kg LPG cylinders
- Appropriate warning and safety signage that complies with AS 1216 and AS 1319
- Designed and manufactured in full conformance to AS 4332:2004
|External||H 1191||W 1086||D 433|
|Internal||H 2x552||W 967||D 375|
|LPG Cylinder||9 kg|
Dangerous Goods Compliance Specifications
|Complies with||AS4332 - 2004|