The PR350-52 is an organic peroxide store with a holding capacity of 350 litres. Purpose-built for storing Class 5.2 Organic Peroxides outdoors, this chemical safety cabinet is manufactured from heavy duty sheet steel and can withstand even the most extreme weather conditions.
Features of the PR350-52 include: compliant safety signage, ventilators that were designed in accordance with AS2714-2008, perforated shelving, and a 113 litre spill containment sump.
The PR350-52 is part of the STOREMASTA Mini-Series, a range of relocatable chemical stores suiting most classes of Dangerous Goods. 100% designed and manufactured in Australia, order your Organic Peroxide Store direct from STOREMASTA today.
Dangerous Goods Compliance Specifications
- Cambered roof for rainwater run off
- Doors fold back 270°
- ISO locking bars for high security
- Ventilators to suit AS2714-2008
- Appropriate safety signage that complies with AS1216 and AS1319
- Forklift channels
- Cyclonic proof construction
- Engineered footing details
- Earth stake and mounting
- Heavy duty adjustable shelves
- Designed and manufactured in full conformance to AS2714-2008
- Manufactured in Australia