The SCV is an indoor safety cabinet ready to safely hold 250 litres of Class 3 Flammable Liquids. Purpose-built for vertical spaces, the unit features fully adjustable shelving, an 80 litre spill containment sump, and a roller base to allow easy access to your fuel drums.
This flammable cabinet is robust and hard-wearing: constructed from double walled sheet steel (40mm thermic air barrier) and finished with an advanced power coating. The SCV arrives with fully compliant warning placards for Class 3 Flammable Liquids.
STOREMASTA’s pragmatic SAFE-T-STORE® indoor storage cabinets are all designed and manufactured in Australia — the SCV in accordance with AS1940-2017. Order your flammable liquid storage cabinet with roller base from STOREMASTA today.
Dangerous Goods Compliance Specifications
- Stainless steel pin with continuous hinging for strength and reliability
- Strong fully adjustable shelving perforated for free air movement, 100mm adjustment increments
- High capacity liquid tight sump to contain spills - 150mm deep
- State of the art powder coat finish for high durability and performance
- Built in flash arrestors and vent openings [for mechanical ventilation systems]
- Self-closing, close fitting doors held shut by catches at 2 x points
- Sequential door closing system
- Double walled sheet steel construction with 40mm thermic air barrier
- Distinct safety signs and directions that comply with AS1216 and AS1319
- Designed and Manufactured in full conformance to AS1940-2017 - The storage and handling of flammable and combustible liquids.
- Manufactured in Australia