The SC300 is an indoor safety cabinet designed to house 250 litres of Class 3 Flammable Liquids. A tall slim design (fits vertical spaces), this flammable cabinet features fully adjustable shelving (along 100mm increments) which allows you to store a range of different tin sizes.
This flammable cabinet is powerfully constructed from double walled sheet steel (40mm thermic air barrier) and is finished with a high-tech power coating. The SC300 secures Dangerous Goods behind a sturdy self-closing door with continuous hinging and a stainless steel pin.
STOREMASTA’s practical SAFE-T-STORE® indoor storage cabinets are designed and manufactured in Australia according to the highest safety standards. Order your flammable liquids storage cabinet from STOREMASTA today.
Dangerous Goods Compliance Specifications
- Stainless steel pin with continuous hinging for strength and reliability
- Strong fully adjustable shelving perforated for free air movement, 100mm adjustment increments
- High capacity liquid tight sump to contain spills - 150mm deep
- State of the art powder coat finish for high durability and performance
- Built in flash arrestors and vent openings [for mechanical ventilation systems]
- Self-closing, close fitting doors held shut by catches at 2 x points
- Sequential door closing system
- Double walled sheet steel construction with 40mm thermic air barrier
- Distinct safety signs and directions that comply with AS1216 and AS1319
- Designed and Manufactured in full conformance to AS1940-2017 - The storage and handling of flammable and combustible liquids.
- Manufactured in Australia