Download the product spec sheet by filling the form below.
Flammable Solid Storage Cabinet - 15LSC01541
The SC01541 is a safety cabinet purpose-built for small quantities of Class 4 Flammable Solids (15 litre capacity) indoors. This chemical storage cabinet utilises Storemasta’s self-closing system SAFE-T-CLOSE — its single hydraulic-action door will close automatically without jamming or generating sparks.
Constructed from double-walled sheet steel with a 40mm thermic air barrier, the safety cabinet keeps a natural flow of air through its perforated shelving and base. The unit also has a spill containment sump, flash arrestors and vent openings.
The SC01541 is part of our range of indoor safety cabinets for storing Dangerous Goods and hazardous chemicals. Designed and manufactured here in Australia, order your flammable solid storage cabinet from Storemasta today.
- Double walled sheet steel construction with a 40mm thermic air barrier
- High capacity liquid tight sump to contain spills - 150mm deep
- Self-closing, close fitting doors that automatically release in the event of a build-up of pressure within the cabinet
- Built in flash arrestors and vent openings [for mechanical ventilation systems]
- Strong fully adjustable shelving perforated for free air movement, 100mm adjustment increments
- Sequential door closing system
- Stainless steel pin with continuous hinging for strength and reliability
- State of the art powder coat finish for high durability and performance
- Distinct safety signs and directions that comply with AS 1216 and AS 1319
- Designed and manufactured in full conformance to AS/NZS 5026:2012 - The storage and handling of class 4 dangerous goods.
|External||H 500||W 350||D 300|
|Internal||H 253||W 268||D 220|
|Max Capacity||15L Maximum capacity of the cabinet is subject to the packing group of the chemical stored. Please refer to the relevant Australian Standard for further details.|
Dangerous Goods Compliance Specifications
|Complies with||AS/NZS 5026:2012|
|Full Weight||21 Kg|