Download the product spec sheet by filling the form below.
100L - Organic Peroxide Storage CabinetSC10052
The SC10052 is a chemical storage cabinet purpose-built for holding 100 litres of Class 5.2 Organic Peroxides indoors. Safely isolate organic peroxides from flammables, light and heat in this fully compliant safety cabinet made from double-walled sheet steel.
Features of the SC10052 include: 150mm deep spill containment sump (45 litre capacity); twin hydraulic-action doors which close automatically in sequence; perforated shelving that is fully adjustable; mandatory warning placards.
The SC10052 is just part of our range of compliant chemical safety cabinets, designed for storing Dangerous Goods. 100% manufactured in Australia to the highest safety Standards including AS2714-2008 - The storage and handling of organic peroxides. Order from Storemasta today.
- Double walled sheet steel construction with a 40mm thermic air barrier
- High capacity liquid tight sump to contain spills - 150mm deep
- Self-closing, close fitting doors that automatically release in the event of a build-up of pressure within the cabinet
- Built in flash arrestors and vent openings [for mechanical ventilation systems]
- Strong fully adjustable shelving perforated for free air movement, 100mm adjustment increments
- Sequential door closing system
- Stainless steel pin with continuous hinging for strength and reliability
- State of the art powder coat finish for high durability and performance
- Distinct safety signs and directions that comply with AS 1216 and AS 1319
- Designed and manufactured in full conformance to AS 2714:2008 - The storage and handling of organic peroxides
|100L Maximum capacity of the cabinet is subject to the packing group of the chemical stored. Please refer to the relevant Australian Standard for further details.
Dangerous Goods Compliance Specifications
|AS2714 - 2008
|Shelf Thickness (mm)
|Shelf spacing (mm)
|No. of Shelf Lugs