Download the product spec sheet by filling the form below.
Polyethylene Mini Bund (Drums) 30 litresSBP011
The SBP011 is a polyethylene mini bund and makes an idea holding or decanting station for small fuel drums, chemical containers, and batteries. This fully sealed bund (30 litre spill capacity) is compatible with Class 8 corrosives and has a protective grate which separates workers from chemical spills.
Features of the SBP011 include: corrosion resistant polyethylene body that is very easy to clean; lightweight and stacks with other units in the series; compact design perfect for tight spaces in your lab, workshop, or warehouse.
The SBP011 is part of the Storemasta product range — the recognised leaders in chemical storage, decanting and management. Order your polyethylene mini bund (drums up to 30 litres) today, it’s 100% Australian made.
- Spill trays are ideal for the storage and handling of smaller quantities of Liquids
- Fully sealed and moulded polyethylene design
- Polyethylene removable grate
- Great for the storage of batteries and 20-25 litre drums
- Often used in laboratories and small workshops
|External||H 155||W 800||D 400|
Dangerous Goods Compliance Specifications