Download the product spec sheet by filling the form below.
Polyethylene IBC Bund - 2 IBCPSRBB002
The PSRBB002 is a double IBC bund made from heavy duty polyethylene. This robust decanting station (purpose built for 2 x International Bulk Containers) is compatible with most classes of Dangerous Goods including Class 8 corrosive substances.
Features of the PSRBB002 include: heavy duty polyethylene construction that is UV safe and suitable for outdoor storage; optional steel frame and PVC cover, easy-stack design with built-in forklift channels.
The PSRBB002 is part of the SAFE-D-CANT series, exclusively designed and manufactured in-house by STOREMASTA — the experts in chemical storage and Dangerous Goods management. 100% Australian made, order your polyethylene IBC bund (2 x 1000 litre units) direct from STOREMASTA today.
- Stackable design for easy storage
- Solid polyethylene grated flooring prevents human contact with spilled liquid within the bund
- Corrosive resistant construction
- Forklift channels for easy relocation
- Compliant spill containment capacity
- Easy to clean exterior
- Tough and durable polyethylene construction
- Constructed from UV stable polyethylene
- Exceeds environmental and OH&S requirements
- Compliant spill capacity
|External||H 610||W 2550||D 1350|
Dangerous Goods Compliance Specifications
|Complies with||AS4326-2008, AS2714-2008, AS/NZS-4452-1997, AS3780-2008|