Download the product spec sheet by filling the form below.
170L - Oxidising Agent Storage CabinetSC170A
Class 5.1 Oxidising agents must be stored in a controlled environment to reduce the risk of vapour emissions, chemical spills and potential ignition. The Storemasta Oxidising Agent Storage Cabinet SC170A is an Australian made Safety Cabinet that meets the stringent requirements of AS 4326.
Safety cabinet features include Storemasta’s patented sequential door closing system SAFE-T-CLOSE® — which delivers a smooth hydraulic action, allowing doors to close firmly and in sequence, every time. This oxidising cabinet is equipped with a compliant spill containment sump to capture oxidising agent spills and fully adjustable perforated shelving to encourage natural air flow.
The Storemasta range of Chemical Storage Cabinets are an ideal indoor storage solution, with models available for every hazard class. Choose a Oxidising Agent Storage Cabinet that protects your people, property and environment with the highest quality chemical controls on the market.
- Double walled sheet steel construction with a 40mm thermic air barrier
- High capacity liquid tight sump to contain spills - 150mm deep
- Self-closing, close fitting doors
- Built in flash arrestors and vent openings [for mechanical ventilation systems]
- Strong fully adjustable shelving perforated for free air movement, 100mm adjustment increments
- Sequential door closing system
- Stainless steel pin with continuous hinging for strength and reliability
- State of the art powder coat finish for high durability and performance
- Distinct safety signs and directions that comply with AS 1216 and AS 1319
- Designed and manufactured in full conformance to AS 4326:2008 - The storage and handling of oxidising agents.
Dangerous Goods Compliance Specifications
|2 + Base
|Shelf Thickness (mm)
|Shelf spacing (mm)
|No. of Shelf Lugs
|6 (including base level)