The PS0806 is a heavy duty safety cabinet for storing 80 litres of Class 6 Toxic Substances. This indoor storage cabinet is 25% stronger than standard cabinets for toxic substances, and purpose-built for isolating toxic chemicals from other Dangerous Goods and incompatible chemicals.
Features of the PS0806 include: single hydraulic-action door which closes automatically (no jams or sparks); 2-PACK polyurethane finish; warning placards fixed to the exterior.
STOREMASTA’s heavy duty series (including the PS0806) is a range of hard-wearing chemical storage cabinets, fully customisable and manufactured in Australia. Order your heavy duty toxic substance storage cabinet from STOREMASTA today.
NOTE: to help you meet the requirements of AS/NZS 4452:1997, a fully compliant spill kit for cleaning-up and neutralising leaks and spills is available for all toxic and corrosive safety cabinets.
Dangerous Goods Compliance Specifications
- Manufactured from 25% heavier materials than minimum requirement
- Vent openings with built-in flash arrestors [for mechanical ventilation systems]
- Unique spark-proof, self latching locking system with lockable handle
- Self-closing close-fitting doors
- Genuine sump capacities maintained with a fixed suspended perforated floor
- Drain plug to spill containment sump for safe disposal of spills
- Continuous stainless steel pin hinging for maximum strength and reliability
- Safety signs and directions that comply with AS1216 and AS1319
- Designed and manufactured in full conformance to AS/NZS 4452-2997 - The storage and handling of toxic substances
- Manufactured in Australia